Learn to pole dance at home with your friends! Miss Behaviour will bring her portable pole to your home or party venue and teach you a tantalizing pole dancing routine. Our expert instructor will adjust the moves according to each lady's ability and fitness level, so everyone can join in and enjoy the fun. Absolutely anyone can pole dance, age and weight are no excuse! Miss Behaviour's Pole Dancing Parties are all about Fun! Fun! Fun! Guaranteed to make your guests feel alive and sexy. Ask the ladies to bring something comfortable to wear as well as their party clothes!
- The pole dancing lesson lasts approximately one and a half hours (as well as 15-20 minutes before and again afterwards for setting up the pole).
- Total cost is R1700
- 50 % deposit (R850) is required to confirm your booking. The balance of R850 is paid seven days prior to the party.
- Ask the ladies to bring something comfortable to wear, e.g. gym pants as well as their party clothes. Jeans are fine but short skirts and tube tops tend to be a problem.
- You will need to measure your ceiling height. It is important to measure this accurately - do not estimate - as the pole must fit exactly between the floor and ceiling. You only need about 2 meters of clear space around the pole and space for the 'audience' to sit or stand between moves.
- Make sure you are able to play an iPod or copied CD in the room where the pole dancing will take place.
- Miss Behaviour's Pole Dancing Parties are available in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town.