Miss Behaviour has a range of gorgeous lingerie to show off to you and your guests - everything from the lovely lacey numbers to the oh-so-naughty combinations you wouldn't be able to buy at the mall. Whether you're helping the bride-to-be to stock up for her honeymoon or just spoiling yourself , Miss Behaviour's Lingerie Party adds just a little spice to the traditional kitchen tea or ladies' get-together.
- The Lingerie Party lasts approximately two hours. About 45 minutes of ice-breaker game, modelling by the guest-of-honour, and expert advice from your party agent; then as long as you need afterwards for fittings and orders.
- The party costs R1000.
- A 50% deposit (R500) is required to confirm your booking. The balance of R500 is due seven days prior to the party.
- Bring a minimum of 10 girlfriends. Lingerie parties work best with a bigger group, and everyone has more fun. We charge an additional R500 for parties where fewer than 10 guests attend.
- Most of the items we introduce will be available to take home immediately. Any orders that we can't fill on the day will be processed and delivered (discreetly packaged) to the party hostess or couriered to you within a week.
- Orders can only be processed once payment has been received in full, so if you’re planning a little romance after the Lingerie Party, be sure to bring your cash or card with you (cheques are unfortunately not accepted).
- All orders are kept completely confidential.
- The lingerie displayed at the party can also be ordered from Miss Behaviour’s website, so you always have access to quality lingerie for your future special occasions.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased in advance to surprise your guest of honour. Or get all the girls to chip in on the day and put some funds together to spoil the guest of honour.
- The hostess earns 5% back in product vouchers if all sales exceed R3500.
- No minimum order requirement.
- A Miss Behaviour Lingerie Party is available in Johannesburg, Pretoria, or Cape Town. If you are in any other area, feel free to contact us to see if your party can be arranged.