Pole Dancing Parties: Learn to Pole Dance for your Bachelorette Parties, Hen Nights, Girls Night In
Pole Dancing Party
Learn to pole dance at home with your friends! Miss Behaviour will bring her portable pole to your home or party venue and teach you a tantalizing pole dancing routine. Our expert instructor will adjust the moves according to each lady's ability and fitness level, so everyone can join in and enjoy the fun. Absolutely anyone can pole dance, age and weight are no excuse! Miss Behaviour's Pole Dancing Parties are all about Fun! Fun! Fun! Guaranteed to make your guests feel alive and sexy. Ask the ladies to bring something comfortable to wear as well as their party clothes!
/Johannesburg, JHB, Pretoria, PTA, Cape Town)
- The pole dancing lesson lasts approximately one and a half hours (as well as 15-20 minutes before and again afterwards for setting up the pole).
- Total cost is R1500
- R500 deposit is required to confirm your booking. The balance of R1000 is paid to the instructor at the party.
- Ask the ladies to bring something comfortable to wear, e.g. gym pants as well as their party clothes. Jeans are fine but short skirts and tube tops tend to be a problem.
- You will need to measure your ceiling height. It is important to measure this accurately - do not estimate - as the pole must fit exactly between the floor and ceiling. You only need about 2 meters of clear space around the pole and space for the 'audience' to sit or stand between moves.
- Make sure you are able to play a copied CD in the room where the pole dancing will take place.
- Miss Behaviour's Pole Dancing Parties are available in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town.
Exotic Dance Combo Party
- A two-hour combination of both pole dancing and lap dancing.
Pole dancing is not only a fun way to exercise, it's a great idea for girls' night and bachelorette entertainment. Learn pole dancing in one easy lesson. Your Miss Behaviour expert instructor will do a fun pole dancing demonstration with some advanced pole dancing tricks at the end of the party but remember, we're not simply pole dancers putting on a show for you to sit back and watch... this is a pole dancing lesson at your home for you and your friends - tonight YOU are the pole dancers! Pole Dancing Party in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban and Cape Town, South Africa. Fabulous Hen Party/Bachelorette idea.